Food is the perfect way to know about the region very closely. When you head towards Dehradun, do try the local cuisine out there. Search for the best restaurants and experience a wonderful dining experience there.
Some of the good restaurants of Dehradun are
- Nanking restaurant: At an unbelievable tariff, you can enjoy outstanding multi-cuisine meals with friends and family
- Jassi Restaurant: The restaurant offers typical Indian cuisines. It serves both vegetarian and non-vegetarian cuisines and is located in the heart of the city
- Hotel President: Located at Astley Hall is the best place to eat. This restaurant serves the best meal in the locality
- My Wife's Place: Located on Rajpur Road, is famous for North Indian foods, kebabs and Mughlai dishes
- Town Table: This is one of the best eating corners with a great ambiance and there is a long list of menu to choose your favourite dishes
- Orchard Restaurant: The restaurant serves Tibetan, Chinese, and Thai dishes and the scenic beauty of the place adds charm to it
- Pakodewale Sardar Ji: Sardarji’s yummy pakoras with the delicious imli chutney along with a cup of garam Chai is the perfect idea of a lazy and peaceful evening.
- Chicken Point: It serves lip-smacking kebabs and all tandoori items
- Chetan Poori Wala: Get pooris packed along with aloo and kaddu sabzi with Chetan poori wallah near Hanuman Chowk