Same like other tourist destinations Manali has lots to unfold, from delicious delicacies, to the never ending beauty and enjoyable adventurous sports. In Manali, you get whatever food you crave for. From Indian cuisines to international food items, from chat to international snacks like burger, French fries etc. The market place of Manali offers numerous restaurants, local eating joints, small food stalls and dhabas.
The restaurants here offer multiple cuisines say Chinese food, Tibetan, Italian, Ladhakhi food items etc. Some of the famous restaurants of the place are
- Bob Dylan's Café: Serves the most delicious cookies and sandwiches and it comes with an extremely good menu at a pocket-friendly price
- Madras Mess: The joint serves authentic South Indian meals and unlimited meals in a Thali
- Apple Blossoms: The best of the local Himachali menu as well as delectable Indian, European and Oriental cuisines are available here
- Valley View Restaurant: The restaurant is known for the beautiful view and good homely buffet food
- Johnson's Bar and Café: It is a great place to hang out in the evening and the food and the service are quite good
- Pizza Olive: The Pizza Olive serves the best pizzas in town and one must try the fabulous tiramisu.
- Chopsticks: Situated on the opposite of the bus stand, the restaurant serves really good Tibetan food