Being referred to as the ‘Garden City of India’, Bangalore is today popularly tagged as ‘silicon Valley of India’ that hosts offices of some of the IT giants of the world. This beautiful destination is the kaleidoscope of multifarious colors that epitomizes India’s true scenic beauty matched with India’s emergence in Information Technology. While it boasts of a glorious past, it also mingles significantly with its modern pleasures and conveniences. No wonder, Bangalore tourism is gaining momentum with highest number of swanking malls, eating joints, architectural landmarks, pleasant climate, traveling conveniences, exotic scenic locations, hot-and-happening pubs and so on.
Now, if you are new to the city and planning to breeze around the striking spots, then follow the few travel tips as listed below:
• Avoid eating street foods and always rely on mineral water for drinking purpose
• Carrying a first-aid box with you is a compulsion, since you never know when you are inflicted with cold, cough, fever, diarrhea, etc. In a new city, it is best advised to carry antiseptic creams and adequate medicines with you for your safety
• So carry with yourself mosquito repellents to keep the biting insects at bay and at the same time evade diseases like Malaria, Dengue, Influenza and so on
• If you are here during winter, then carry sufficient woolen clothes.
• If you want to contact a taxi driver to go round the city, then retrieve information from the taxi agency and then rely on the driver. A city guide or map will help you with understanding of the nook and corner of the city
• It is advisable to maintain decorum and discipline while visiting temples.
• Do keep with you a photocopy of all necessary documents like ID, passport and so on.
• It is beneficial for tourists to garner all necessary information about the places they are going to visit so that while breezing around, they find it highly exciting to know and learn about the places even more
• Check out the tourist information offices, wherein you can collect information regarding hotels and accommodations at reasonable prices. Besides, if you contact the real source you will learn about traveling expenses within reasonable budget. Remember, not to trust anyone blindly if the person is promising to help you round the city even at very cheap rate. Make sure that you follow the right procedures and connect with the right people while traveling around.
The above Bangalore travel tips offer you insights into an exhilarating traveling experience that you can savor here.